Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Small Grain Virtual Field Day

Because of the wet weather this spring, we have found that many of our participants and speakers were still working on corn and soybean issues that conflicted with our annual small grain field day.  As a result, we decided to cancel the field day and conduct a "Virtual Small Grain Field Day" and post some of what would have been the potential highlights on the day here on my new blog.  This will give me an opportunity to practice some of my new skills in blogging as well and give me a place to share some of our field observations and trials.  Thanks to my colleagues who provided some material from their stations to share with us for this virtual field day.  Take time to scroll back through previous blog posts to see some of the things we had to share on the field day.

No comments:

Post a Comment